Dr. Lisa Schenitzki is a clinical psychologist specializing in individual, couple and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Tustin, California.
Welcome to my website. I am a licensed psychologist in the State of California. My office is located in Tustin, in the heart of Orange County. My private practice is comprised of individuals, couples, and families who seek meaningful change in their lives. Change can be a difficult process. It can also be extremely rewarding. I congratulate you for taking the first step toward achieving the change you desire.
Utilizing an integrative approach to therapy, I assist people to address the issues that bring them to me. It may be that you have a specific problem that is getting in the way of your achieving success at work, at school, or in your significant relationships.
Perhaps you wish to look at your past experiences, heal old wounds, and gain clarity about your life thus far. You might want to set some goals for your future. Or, you might wish to develop new ways of interacting with others. These are just a few of the issues that can be addressed in psychotherapy.
If you are at a point in your life where you feel that you want to make some meaningful changes, then please consider contacting me. I enjoy working with a variety of people and presenting problems including anxiety, depression, parenting, relationship difficulties, and more. I welcome any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
“Dr. Schenitzki is a very caring & qualified therapist. She is well organized, sympathetic, honest & has a lot of great feedback compared to other therapists i have seen. She really does get an “A” in my book.”
- Psy.D. Marriage and Family Therapy, Alliant International University/California School of Professional Psychology
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy, Alliant International University/ California School of Professional Psychology
- B.A. Psychology, State University of New York, Buffalo
- Licensed Psychologist in the State of California #PSY 22859
- Advanced study in the field of Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member California Psychological Association